SPECIAL EDITION @lil.taco.cat Key Fob Wristlet + Paw Print Charm

SPECIAL EDITION @lil.taco.cat Key Fob Wristlet + Paw Print Charm

1 Review
  • Low stock - 4 items left
  • Inventory on the way
  • Ready to Ship (1-2 Business Days)
  • Handmade in Toronto, Canada
  • Eco-Friendly Packaging

This key fob wristlet strap is very very special to me, I made it out of ribbon that I originally planned on using to make my cat Taco a collar, but sadly he passed away due to congestive heart failure (feline cardiomyopathy) so I wanted to make this special keychain to carry a reminder of him with me wherever I go.

75% of the profits will be used to help pay off his vet bills from the past 2 weeks, and the other 25% will be donated to my local humane society.


    • One Size: 1” W x 5.5” L
    • Since this is a handmade item, minor inconsistencies are to be expected (within 0.25 inches)
    • Thread & hardware colour may vary dependant on availability of materials
    • Placement of pattern will vary
    Regular price$13.00
    Shipping calculated at checkout.

    PLEASE CONTINUE TO ANTICIPATE COVID-19 RELATED DELIVERY DELAYS. Couriers have been operating at record volumes. Please anticipate potential delays, as I have no control over the delivery speed once the package is out of my hands. If you are in a rush, please do NOT select the standard shipping option at checkout, and contact me prior to ordering to confirm expedited options.

    Processing Time = the time between when your order is placed and when the order is fulfilled. Orders that require shipping are considered fulfilled once the order is handed over to a shipping carrier service.

    Current Processing Times:
    In stock, ready-to-ship
    : 1-3 business days

    Custom Made-to-Order: 7-10 business days

    *Processing time excludes weekends & holidays. Business Day #1 begins the day after your order is placed.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

    Recently viewed