Mask Info & Care Instructions
Face Mask Styles
Sizing & Measurements for Face Masks
- Specific measurements can be found on each individual listing according to the mask style you select. Please make sure to review these sizing details PRIOR to purchase. I am not responsible for items that don't fit according to your liking.
- Minor inconsistencies are to be expected on handmade items (within 0.25 inches)
- Elastic/bead colour may vary dependant on availability of materials
- Placement of fabric patterns will vary
Care instructions for your handmade face masks can be found on the fabric tag and order insert that came in your package.
Wash before first use and after each daily use. Hand washing is recommended, otherwise machine wash gentle cycle (place in a wash bag). Shape while damp, hang to dry (do not tumble dry). Use warm iron if desired (do not iron elastic).
I am not responsible for issues due to wear and tear (broken elastics/nose wires on face masks, etc); please ensure to follow care instructions as noted on tags & care cards to prolong the life of your handmade item.
Please Note: Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness, contrast and other settings, there may be slight differences in the colour tone/shade of the photo compared to the actual products.
Made in my well sanitized, smoke-free, pet-friendly home. All fabric is pre-washed with un-scented laundry detergent. Due to sanitary reasons, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and cannot be returned.
- Handmade by Mandi masks are not medical-grade or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
- Handmade by Mandi masks are not FDA approved products. These products make no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. These products are not intended for use in a medical setting.
- Masks should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Masks should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources here.