As part of my efforts to reduce paper waste, packaging slips will no longer accompany orders unless specifically requested (if you would like to request a packing slip, simply add a message in your order notes at checkout).
I will still package your order with lots of love, and make things look as pretty as I can! But packing slips aren't a necessity, since order details can be reviewed anytime electronically from your confirmation email.
In addition to this - I am continuing on the journey to my goal of packaging only using recyclable and compostable materials! So as not to create extra waste, I am using up any and all packaging supplies I currently have (orange kraft mailers, colourful poly / bubble mailers, etc). Once that supply is depleted, I will be expanding my stock of 100% compostable and 100% recyclable mailers, clear flap bags, and more.
Check out my new mailers from Friendly Mailer, a Canadian company that sells sustainable shipping materials!! Want to try their products? Click HERE to use my referral link and save $5 on your first order with Friendly Mailer!
April is Earth Month
- Switching over to printing my own packaging labels at home on eco-friendly, recyclable and/or compostable sticker paper whenever possible
- Switching shipping & packaging materials to eco-friendly alternatives moving forward in order to cut down on single-use plastic packaging
- Recycling previously loved cardboard shipping boxes whenever possible, to extend the shelf life of perfectly good boxes!
- Turning off lights and electronics when not in use
- Reaching for reusable drinkware instead of single-use disposables
The Toronto Zoo Wildlife Conservancy works to secure financial resources for the crucial wildlife conservation work being done by the Toronto Zoo in preserving endangered species, breeding and reintroducing endangered animals into the wild, and creating opportunities to reconnect people with nature.